On the subject of those girls this morning, why are hickeys even a thing? How does that even happen? Do you really look at someone and think “yes I like you I will suck on your neck until it bruises”? That doesn’t sound nice at all it sounds weird and somewhat painful? Gah.
I went to the bathroom the other day in between classes and there were four or five girls at the sinks discussing strategies to hide the huge hickeys on their necks and it was terrible but my first thought was honestly just “hahahaha, file that under Problems That I Do Not Have”.
Whenever I think of or hear something funny I always wanna say it right away but it’s like “do I text people now or wait until face-to-face to see their reaction?”
Today was actually such a good day I got up super early, had a nice breakfast, talked to basically EVERYBODY, got on top of my classes and went for a really nice walk with Kendra plus I looked nice!
OKAY so I’m tired and I’m just gonna’ answer the ones I have immediate answers for. There were also a bunch that were just straight “no”s so I just left ‘em alone.
1. Are looks important in a relationship? I guess they are, a little bit! It certainly helps to find your partner attractive, hypothetically.
2. Are relationships ever worth it? Definitely! If you’re in the right now, they would be pretty awesome!
3. Are you a virgin? What do you think?
4. Are you in a relationship? Officially it’s a friendrelationwhateverthing. :)
5. Are you in love? Not in the way this question implies! I love my family and my friends and my dog WHO IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING JILLY IS THE CUTEST EVERY YOU GUYS.
6. Are you single this year? Yep!
7. Can you commit to one person? Of course!
10. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not really. Strong connection leading very easily to love, sure!
11. Do you ever want to get married? Maybe? I’m not sure, to me that’s kind of a joint decision between me and whomever I’m potentially marrying.
12. Do you forgive betrayal? Depending on it’s severity and how long ago it was, potentially.
13. Do you get jealous easily? Nope! A little irrationally envious sometimes, but I try really hard to stuff that back down.
15. Do you have any piercings? Just regular ones in my ears! They were kind of a bravery thing, because I wasn’t allowed to until I was 13 and by that point I was really scared of needles so it was like NO I LIKE EARRINGS I AM GETTING THE SHARP THING VOLUNTARILY YES I WILL NOT MISS OUT ON THINGS I LIKE BECAUSE I’M SCARED.
17. Do you like kissing in public? Never done it! Could be nice though, so long as I didn’t make anyone around me super uncomfortable.
20. Do you shower every day? Mostly! I’ve been berated for doing so a little because apparently it’s terrible for my skin and hair, so I’ve been trying to switch to every other day.
21. Do you think someone has feelings for you? I semi-know somebody does, actually, which is not the usual state of affairs around here, lemme tell you!
22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? I am currently conversing with two people so hopefully I’m in there somewhere!
23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? Yes.
24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? Highly unlikely, but you never know until five years later with this one, I guess!
25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year? Still figuring this one out, pending answer.
26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? Family members, and a couple very good friends!
27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you? Nah.
28. Have you ever been cheated on? Nope.
29. Have you ever cheated on someone? Hell nope.
30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body? Okay so I have a couple of impacted teeth (got messed with whilst they were growing, are now smaller than they should be) that my orthodontist suggested I see about beefing them up with filler which is technically plastic surgery so yes a little and I would beef up said too small teeth.
31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl? Does Latios from Pokemon Heroes count because I bawled when he died.
40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone? I wrote my best friend a poem in fifth grade!
47. How old are you? YOUNG AND SWEET, ONLY SEVENTEEN.
51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for? My sisters, and a couple of my super close friends!
52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why? One ex of a very good friend of mine because terrible relationship. I’m polite to them but that’s it.
53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? Oh gosh, I really hope not!
54. Is there someone you will never forget? So many people, man. So many!
55. Share a relationship story. My mother’s really fond of saying that at some point in our lives most of us will start dating somebody and it’ll be going great so we’ll start wondering what the catch is. She discovered my father’s “catch” when they had weekend in London and he sat down in front of the TV and said “Oh good, Robocop’s on!”
56. State 8 facts about your body
1. I’m trying to get better, but I’m still super self conscious about most of it.
2. My hair is my favourite physical attribute!
3. I have super loose joints!
4. Because of 3, my joints crack a lot, especially in the mornings!
5. My eyes are mostly grey-blue, but if you get close enough there’s a ring of yellow-ish around my irises.
6. I hold my pen like a leftie (curled inwards) but I’m right handed.
7. A scar I’ve had in my knee since I was six or seven vanished suddenly a year or two ago.
8. To finish 1, I am probably most self conscious about my general stomach area.
58. What are fave ways to win your heart?
1. Listen to meeeeeeee, I am a babbling child who says a lot but if you listen to all of it I like sososo much very quickly.
2. Making me laugh is always excellent.
3. Being nice to people who aren’t me is a thing you should do anyways, especially service industry workers!
4. I am the most physically affectionate person ever so hugs and cuddling are basically heaven.
5. Roll with the random shenanigans that I deliberately kick-start, maybe even add in a few of your own!
61. What is the first thing you notice in someone? Your face, and it’s expression!
67. What is your idea of the perfect date? Hmm, something exciting yet adorable. That’s a vague answer I apologize but I’m not sure!
73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? Singing a song would be soso nice, and I really like nice colourful flowers!
74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for? A nice smile is everything to me!
75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you? Okay, so, once if fifth grade we had to make these Christmas cards for another random kid in our class and my original one from a few boys that did not like me was really intensely mean so several other girls whom I did think even cared about me made a giant card all together that said “you are incredible, don’t listen to those idiots” and that really meant a lot. I still have both cards, actually.
76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone? I don’t know! Probably the poem for Kendra in fifth grade.
77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships? You’re fine if you’re legal! As it gets bigger it might get a little weird but if you really like them then it shouldn’t matter all that much
78. What’s your dirtiest secret? I kind of pride myself on not having any secrets, actually!
80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? My mother, this afternoon when I finished talking to her on the phone.
81. Who are five people you find attractive?
1. My elder sister is freaking gorgeous, oh my.
2. Little sister has impeccable style, too!
3. Mickie’s just so beautiful, excellent facial structure and hair!
4. Kendra went a got super pretty on me when I wasn’t paying attention but gosh darn she’s so lovely and tall and awesome.
5. Davis’s smile is basically the best thing in the history of ever. :)
82. Who is the last person you hugged? My father
83. Who was your first kiss with? Nobody, as of yet!
84. Why did your last relationship fail? Probably because it doesn’t exist.
85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet? Does Skype count?
So today, for a theater class, kids dressed up like gods and goddesses and one kid came as Dave
im doing this
"What god are you supposed to be?"
"I’m the Knight of Time, the God of Sick Beats."